Luperci Woes
Several licks met his ascension for her to eat. His tail wagged enthusiastically at the touch, bending down to lick at her head gently. He enjoyed these brief moments snatched together before the need to get more food, and care for the pups, and return to the pack returned and they had to part ways again. The pups were getting older, and thankfully soon they'd be old enough to move. Perhaps then they could travel to New Dawn. Much better protection for them there, and Tharin wouldn't be alone in his task. He knew that the entire pack knew about it, but he still felt uneasy leaving her alone, even if he had to.

With the fish polished off Tharin smiled at Kiara. He rubbed at her body affectionately, keenly aware of how mingled their scents were. It was even stronger than his pack smell at times, though that was very rare and usually only after spending a whole day playing together. Asked about his pack Tharin grinned, pleased with sharing it. The alpha spends a fair amount of time in the two legged form. It still makes me a little nauseous when they change in front of me. All those bones shifting around so unnaturally...It was enough to make anyone ill. They work fairly close to how I'm used to luckily. I'm learning. I had no idea humans were so important down here. In the arctic they were almost nothing but myth.

Messages In This Thread