Luperci Woes
[html]

WC: 314

Every day, her pups were getting bigger and stronger. Their short words and simple sentences met with applause and appreciation. They had become rowdy and playful. It wasn't long before Kaira would be able to move them. Normally, after two months of seclusion, she would have moved them to a rendezvous site where they would have been introduce to the pack. Unfortunately, the pack they were born into was abolished and Kaira was uncertain of their future. She couldn't continue to raise them on her own, but would they be accepted into New Dawn? Would they even like New Dawn?

As Kaira ate, she glanced up at Tharin and wondered about him. He had been so helpful to her and she had never questioned his motives. He simply became a part of her life, a fact that seemed irreplaceable to the tiny family. The young mother knew that her puppies had accepted him, but would they accept the rest of his pack? Perhaps they already had? Tharin often came over smelling like New Dawn, although there were times when he left smelling strongly of Kiara, and she of him. They had never done anything intimate, just simply played and hunted together as if they were pack. There were times when Kiara watched his receding form and desperately wished that they were pack.

"I actually think it's really interesting to watch them change. The luperci of my mother's stories were mostly terrible creatures..." Kaira trailed off, the reality that she would soon join her ranks sinking in again. She had refrained from telling Tharin about Amy infecting her, although she had admitted that the dog attacked her with a knife again. Kiara pushed the memory out of her mind and continued to talk. "The luperci seem to have a strange obsession with humans and their ways. I heard that it's even worse beyond the sea."

<style>
.fishing .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fishing p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fishing b {color:#125F24; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.fishing {background-color:#208F3A; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ishing.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40 px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.fishing .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread