Luperci Woes
[html]

out of character stuffs

Kiara had heard about luperci? That was better warning than Tharin had received. He'd just shown up, and with absolutely no warning met one in optime form. That had been enough to freak him out, the only two leggers he'd ever heard of being ones that were able to kill from a distance. Now he knew those had been humans, creatures that had thankfully not traveled to his home leaving it completely untouched from the diverse changes he'd seen them capable of in the south.

I didn't get any stories. My first experience with them was meeting one on two legs. Tharin chuckled, remembering his panic. She had been so much larger than him, the male not having a clue on how to deal with the new creature. He'd thought she'd killed and eaten the wolf he'd heard talking. He nodded his head at her words. I think I can understand it. Someone told me humans are the reason why luperci exist. Maybe they want to... Tharin trailed off, not quite able to word his thoughts.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread