Luperci Woes
[html]

WC: 456

A shiver rode down Tharin's back as Kiara stated a terrible truth. There were some luperci who idolized the humans and Kiara suspected that they wanted to be humans. It was an idea that horrified and sickened both of the uninfected wolves. The snowy female recognized that there were many shifters who didn't desire to become human, but they weren't all of the canines. Kiara's thoughts traveled briefly to Inferni as she remembered her dear friend Vesper. Vesper, who was once bound to a single form, never showed any interest in becoming human. Even in her two-legged form, she continued to be a true coywolf.

Both of the adults minds strayed towards the puppies. What would the future hold for Kohaku and Lucia? Would they desire to become luperci or reject the idea like Kiara and Tharin? Would they hate her for not giving birth to them as a luperci, or praise her for her determination to remain unshifted even if she had failed? "I'm sure they will. After all, they are like me and are fighters." The young mother's tone was half joking half serious.

At long last, Kaira stood. The need to be with her pups and protect them overshadowed her desire to rest and relax with Tharin. The subordinate wolf slowly rubbed her head under the larger male's chin and whined. When the parted Kaira dipped her head. "Until next time?"

<style>
.fishing .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fishing p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fishing b {color:#125F24; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.fishing {background-color:#208F3A; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ishing.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40 px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.fishing .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread