A meal fit for a queen
[html]

Word Count; 240 :: Herp Derp

There was a time and place to throw his weight around, and in the mouth of a mother wolves den was not one of them places. At the mouth of a new mother’s den was the time to play submission and to play coward. The silver male lowered him-self down letting his stomach touch the ground. Noah took his eyes off the kill, and moved away. He was not foolish enough to pick a fight with a mother wolf outside of her own den, where her pups where. ”I came to see how you guys where holding up.”

The male moved a good three feet away from the kill and away from the mouth of the wolf den. Oh how he hated doing this, sinking down and showing a loner submission when he had no reason to show her submission to began with, however the male really did want to make sure that she was going to be okay, and she was holding up okay with the pups. ”I really wish you would come and stay in New Dawn, let the pack as a whole protect, watch out for, and take care of you and your pups. Kiara…it’s dangerous out here, not because you’re a female. It’s because of your pups. “ The male spoke truthfully, and even a bit bluntly. He did want the pups to make it into adulthood, and he had been trying to regain her trust.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread