A meal fit for a queen
[html]

WC:6+

Noah did not want to push his luck with the white lady; he knew that having children out here all alone was not an easy task. It was something that having a pack would prove to be most beneficial to her, and to her small family. Noah was able to recall his own day when he was younger, being locked away in a room with his brother. Only to be allowed out under the watchful eye of his older brother. Though before Jazper came along, it was mainly looking up at a door, waiting and hoping for his father to come and allow him some time to play.

Noah turned his head to the side, trying to grasp what he had said that had made her think that he was being funny. Fact of the matter was…Noah real did not have a sense of humor. He had found out that trying to play and have fun landed him on the very bottom of the pack ranks, and he hated his life while he was the Omega, outcaste from the pack and not even allow sleeping with the other members. Heck the male was still not fully able to feel right about sleeping in the pack den. He would much rather sleep in the lean to that he had made during his time of being an outcast. ”What was so funny?” He did not have the clear commanding or even pleading tone to his voice, he was lost trying to figure out what she thought was so funny.

”Matter of a fact, I don’t quite care of pups. However I cannot allow my personal feeling for children effect the overall well being of the family. Furthermore Madame, My alpha and I don’t talk much…if at all. I was out casted from the pack, not allowed to be with the pack, and not allow being outside of the pack lands. I lost most if not all trust I had in him. Maybe in time I will get it back, maybe in time I will leave and find somewhere that is more of my style, till then I respect him for what he is. My pack leader, and with that he leaves me alone. I don’t try to start any fights and I offer up my protection to the pack and its members in return. So the thought of Zalen sending me out here to do whatever you think he has so called ‘order’ me to do is a foolish thought.” The Sawtooth male explained the best that he could to her. Noah was a damaged soul, make 50 kinds of messed up damaged. He really did need someone to understand just how bi-polar he could be, even if he him-self never could see it.

Noah did not know his words where so degrading to the gender, though he knew that the female wolves that had children, much like how Orin did when he first meet her, seemed to be run down and would fall asleep at the first chance they could once they were in an environment that they felt safe in, and that with the protection of a pack. Then there was Kiara, trying to be strong and trying to be the best mother out there that she could be. ”Kiara look, be logical. You have two children that are growing bigger and bigger every day. And with them growing I am sure they are getting into more and more things, and pushing limits when it comes to traveling out-side your den that you made. You do not have the luxury of a pack to protect you. What if someone came in the middle of the night and raped you? What would happen? Kiara….I do worry about you. Please let’s stop fighting. I’ll say whatever you want me to say, and for that matter do whatever you want me to do.” The male pleaded with her. Noah knew that Kiara would make a far better pack member then what he would, and Zalen would be mad if he didn’t accept her.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread