A meal fit for a queen
[html]
00C / +390

Kiara knew that she wasn't being rational, although she needed to debate if her attitude towards the silver male was fair. He had crushed her heart and her feelings of friendship, a brutal betrayal. Although he had saved her son, she was still debating if he even deserved her forgiveness. His question didn't help Kiara make any positive decisions. Nothing apparently, she said with an angry snort as her eyes turned away. Her sapphire gaze drifted towards the den, hoping that her puppies remained sound asleep. The last thing she wanted was for them to wake up and wander outside when Noah was still around. The young mother didn't trust the scarred giant and she certainly didn't want him near her puppies.

Anger turned into disgust as Noah spoke of his so called "treatment" in New Dawn. He had been whining about it during their previous fight as well. Kiara rolled her eyes, not caring if he knew what her opinions on the matter were. He had gotten off easy as far as she was concerned. If he had trespassed into any other pack, they could have killed him. So a light biting session and being reduced to the omega rank were soft punishments. That was pack life, and New Dawn adhered to the rules that Kiara had grown up with. If the male couldn't take it, then he should have left the pack.

Noah's sincere pleadings and call to reason calmed Kiara's anger a little so that her hostility towards the male lessoned. Once again, the wolves on New Dawn tired to extend an invitation towards her. Kiara couldn't figure out why they were so insistent on having her join, but the offer was tempting. Even so, the arctic female was stuck. She didn't trust any adult around her puppies and couldn't bare the thought of some luperci handling them. Kiara shook her head and said, No. The puppies are too young to move. I will stay here and protect my puppies, with my life if necessary, until they are old enough to travel. The scarred female was sorely tempted to say some things that would only have angered Noah, but there was some part of her brain that wished to reconcile with Noah. If you really want to stop fighting, then you can start with an apology.

Table by: Cait

<style type="text/css">
.kiapup b {font-weight:bold; color:#619dbc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08171f; }
.kiapup p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiapup {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#39565a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ecMB6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3c1c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiapup p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiapup p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread