[Amphitheater]To their Seats
[html]

ooc: I hope you don't mind me bringing in my NPCs too, I mean, only three people helping out? It'll make things go on forever xD now six people, that will get the job DONE. :] (just a note to self: Vox, Senorita, Paz, Amon, and Krystalle are present with Mars in this thread)

The family had signed up to help ages ago. Not only because it was their duty to help the pack with any project they could help out with, but also because this was basically for them. An Amphitheater was what Mars always wanted, so he could put on plays, and Orin could help him with those plays. That was a dream that died about a year and a half ago, but now, here it was actually coming back to life like flowers after the dead of winter. Lest to say, the man was very happy about the theater and would more than likely be working on a few plays at one time because he could. With Orin coming back to the Court, he would have a writer, and Krystalle was also a writer, so they both could collaborate writing the plays while Mars directed. Mars also would act in the play that was written in the end, because Mars was an actor, not a director. He knew how to do it, if only because it came natural to him, but he was an actor, and he would be an actor in his own play.

When the howl hit his ears, he had been out and about already, actually hunting for some food for Orin. He was anxious for her, because he knew that her time was coming for those pups to be born. He felt even more anxious that she had told him to wait here for her rather than to come get her and come back like he wanted to do in the beginning. He'd encountered Niro and Orin at the border the other day, and he was glad to see that she not only had Niro, but Niro's mate with her when she arrived. He'd hate for anything to happen to his Orin. His Orin that was finally his. He'd yet to tell Krystalle of the news, because she would probably flip her shit more so than if Orin just came back and she was pregnant. Either way though, Krystalle was bound to flip her shit at Mars, which was why he continuously avoided telling her.

He cast up his own howl to his family. Amon, who was working the opposite side of the borders that his dad was working. Paz, who was picking flowers and making crowns of them in the fields. All while Krystalle was getting Senorita ready for a ride. Amon was the first to turn on his heels and bolt off towards his father's call. Amon was getting rather handsome, like his father, for he was finally full grown in his Optime form. He had long hair that was down to his shoulders and bangs that liked to hang in front of his face at times. His mismatched gaze had grown more intense because of the quiet nature of the boy. He was so utterly close to being his father that it was ridiculous. Yet, he'd been lucky to not develop a second personality early on in life, like Mars had. That was the main difference between father and son right now. That and Amon did not have a tail anymore because of Hurricane.

Paz was second to get going and towards the sound in which her father called the two children. She noticed that there was the sound off for their mother too, so she wondered what she and the rest of the family was being called for. She had totally forgotten about the Amphitheater, so she did not even fathom to think about that one. She was completely clueless, while her mother, Krystalle, knew exactly what was going on. She also had her own suspicions about what else could be happening since there had been a noticeable change in Mars' demeanor, and his attitude. He'd been eerily quiet lately and there was guilt written all over his face, all the time now. At least, that's what Krystalle saw. She just didn't know what secrets he was keeping, and Bartholomew had not been around long enough for him to tell her. Nor had Bartholomew even been all that talkative lately (which was rare for Bartholomew). Krystalle snorted and mounted her steed and then rode towards Mars.

While they were heading towards him, Mars was heading towards the Amphitheater. He felt the warm air flowing through his mane that was growing out more again. Spring time always did suggest for his hair to grow, and it did. It was longer than it normally was, so he did not have the ability to spike it effectively, like he would have liked to but there was something that was preventing the man from cutting his hair. It was a weird feeling. It took Mars less than half the time for him to get where he was going to over the time it took for his family to show up. When he approached the Catori lord, Mars bowed his head lightly. The child was a higher rank than Mars and any of his family, so it made sense to show some sort of submission. . My name is Mars Russo. I'm here to help with the seating arrangements. Also, I brought my family with me so we can get it done faster. I have three other luperci and another horse on it's way. probably the first time Mars ever had that long of a introduction to do. Mars dismounted his stallion and looked at the other male.

The family was soon to show up themselves, and they did so almost silently. The other three Optime formed wolf-dogs showed up and each gave their respects to the higher ranked of them. This is Krystalle, Paz, and Amon. spoke Mars as he pointed at each luperci with the corresponding name. The horses are Vox and Senorita. Mars finally spoke and then he hushed his mouth and waited for the rest of the team to show up so that they could start working.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread