[Amphitheater]To their Seats
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
OOC Junk

He was not alone in the field for long. Liam had to admit that all the work going on was making him proud to be the son of the king. Liam smiled as he saw all the members who came to aid him. I'm glad you all could come and I'm thankful for all the aid we can get. He spoke holding his hand out to Mars. I'm Liam Catori the son of the king He spoke pride in his voice. He had to admit doing these things gave him pride.

He smiled to each one that Mars named off and then turned to Alder who had also come. i'm glad you could join us. he spoke. He was glad that the male had come his knowledge of horse and the training of the horses would help out. He gave a nod. I've brought three axes and I figure we could take down a few good sized trees. These trees would need to be split in half and in sections for easy moving. He spoke lifting up an Axe. I'd also like you to be in charge Alder of the horses moving things your the most skilled in horse work. he spoke. Mars and I will mostly be muscle He said joking a bit. Lets go

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread