Sailing for Adventure
[html]

599 eek! A possessive laday AND I RAMBLED. Goddamnit I suck.

All the conversing, the discussions and serious planning; it left the young woman in a state of excitement and anxious ways. She had stuck to Fritz like glue, never ever entertaining the thought of leaving his side. Every moment, she was clinging to him. Safe and happy, and more and more wondrous of the future. It sounded quite like the group was planning to start up for real, become something established: a pack. She was proud of Fritz, happy that his wisdom was being acknowledged. The scent of a disbanded and abolished pack lay softly, delicately as if any day the scents would disappear. It had been Ichika no Ho-en, the home of her friend Saluce. Where was he now? Was he safe with his mate? So confusing...The long-dying smells of former pack members left a sensation of melancholy upon the little woman...They had not made it....Would that happen with the home that Tobias and Fritz planned on establishing? She feared that someday...It would be upon her lover's shoulders, as well as the Captain's, the responsibilities and the pressure would be great. And Sel was sure that the men would have a chance to handle it.

She stared quietly out at the expanse blue blanket over the horizon, waves of foam and glittering sun-rays appealed to her eyes as she looked upon the ocean. In a strange way, it called to her. Drew her in like a siren's song, so beautiful...And dangerous. Maroon gazers brought themselves up to Fritz, finding the gems of jade, his beautiful eyes. The hybrid feared only one thing. Fritz would have many responsibilities...Would they take him from her? Dilute his time for her to nothing? Fritz...I-I

Her words were cut short as the arrival of another was upon the pair, a male of blue and green eyes, of tawny markings and tone. He greeted Fritz, acknowledging him with a "sir". The girl said nothing to the stranger, as she hadn't been greeted herself. It seemed a few of this pack were rather male oriented, and likely the coydog didn't want to involve herself. She looked to Fritz, speaking softly Love ya Fritz...Can I, talk to you later? Better then, there would not be as many disturbances and they could be alone. Silently, Selene smiled, pressing her muzzle into his chest, wrapping her arms around her mate. I-I just need to know something... Her ears tuned away, he must have been awfully busy at that time. She wished that they were inseparable, but maybe--Just maybe he was sick of her clinginess. She decided to give him some space, craning her head to look for the others. Today was going to be a big day for sure. She moved dutifully back to her lover's side as more arrived, Harrow and a woman she did not know well. A streak of possessiveness traitorously had her pinned, yet she was able to politely contain it. Fritz was hers, a charcoal palm grasped one of his, digits wrapping around his own massive palm. Hello. She greeted no one in particular. The Italian turned her attention to her mate, I'm so happy for you, love. Maroon eyes glimmered for a second, he would be their superior. A leader, someone definitely worthy of the role. Turning towards the light toned female who had just arrived, a small polite smile lingering over black lips, I'm Selene, Fritz's mate. I do hope things go along...Fritz and the Captain are so clever..,Everything would be great then. The future seemed to be decided by attention, quietly the hybrid watched, listened. This had to go well.

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread