Sailing for Adventure
[html]
Despi, feel free to PP Fritz stepping back or whatever in your post / +226

Fritz glanced down at his mate and gave her a reassuring smile. She asked if she could talk to him and he nodded and said, Of course. He wasn't entirely sure what was up but hoped that she was OK with his helping lead the group of pirates. He pressed a quick kiss to the top of her head and let her put her arm around his waist. He didn't really care too much what they all thought of his affectionate gestures with his mate.

Several canines came, only one that he knew. The only one he knew was Medusa, a female that he had met and told about the Corsairs and seemed interested. He nodded in her direction and also was acknowledged the two males. Nahyt, the one who suggested that he help lead greeted him with an odd name "Pretzel." He gave her an odd look but wanted to wait for Tobias.

Tobias and Percival came over but the leader of the group said nothing. Selene introduced herself to those assembled and he spoke after her. My name is Fritz Earl and I was given the privilege of helping lead this group. But the true leader is Captain Tobias Roche. He then spoke directly to the man. I assume you would like to speak now? He then waited to step back let Tobias speak.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#244658; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ffffff; }
.free-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-02 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#c5c8cf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JvZpt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #244658; padding: 7px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-02 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread