Sailing for Adventure
[html]

WC:: 364 - O3O

Ash sights continued to peer at all these strangers, suspicious as that coal gaze abruptly turned towards the dane once he spoke up to the group of rag-tag and bizarre wanderers. A hark tipped towards a familiar, thick accent, as it addressed Percival and himself, and once more attention was torn from one place to the other, now placed upon this monochrome dame. A twist of jealousy squirmed in his gut like an eel as she spoke to Percival, a scowl tugging his lips a bit, though he made no move to speak up. A huff escaped his lips as the decorated man stepped forth towards the spotted second-in-command, his posture still stiff as he overlooked the babbling recruits.

A nod was cast to Fritz as he stepped aside for the dust and charcoal beast stepped forth.

Aye. Now... I be a man who deman's respect. A man who expects loy'lty. An' I don' know much 'bou' any o' ye jus' yet, so I don' know precisely wha' t' expect, his voice was cool, authoritative and stern. Bu' one thing I do expect is ye all t' follow th' standards. To uphold th' beliefs of those who seek not t' control th' current, but those who seek to cooperate, t' work with the wind an' tides. I expect ye all t' be 'ardworkin' dependable, 'ave a sense o' pride 'n bus'ness. I be not a kin' man, no. I be patient, though. S' tell me, lads n' lasses, if ye aren' prepared for th' work, if ye t'ain't be prepared for th' 'ardships, or consequences o' the seaman's life, either leave or speak up now. I don' need any weak of heart t' be takin' up space in me crew.

Hands were folded behind his back as he looked over the group once more, his marred lip giving a slight twitch as he gave pause for a moment longer, almost as though a challenge, and at the same time in repulsion.

Also... I expect ye all t' get proper clothin', those of ye who lack it. We run a descent business 'ere, and runnin' 'bou' in th' nude t'ain't be civilized in th' least.

He raised his scruffy chin a moment to look over the group for a moment more, before he raised a brow.

This will be our new land. This'll be our home now, as well as the sea. Now, me 'earties, consider yerselves pirates.

<style>
.toobicai1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.toobicai1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.toobicai1 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.toobicai1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GRnaZ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #464534; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.toobicai1 .inner {margin:2px 5px 165px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:305px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread