M. Who are you judging anyway?
Shhhh he'll enjoy it. >.>

Of course Sebastian noticed the way Ahiga's gaze dropped to his hips for a moment. It was just the sort of sign he was looking out for, after all. His smirk grew slightly wider, his sharp black claws tapping against the skin and fur of his arms as he shifted his bodyweight once more, lean muscles shifting and rippling beneath his skin.

"Traps, hmm?" the Italian peered around Ahiga's torso to glance over the trap with interest, looking between the trap and the bunnies that the pale male had caught. "You must have nimble fingers to set a trap like that," he complimented Ahiga artlessly.

Oh, and the pale beauty was wondering why he was here. Gods, he was innocent... And he couldn't even recall the Italian's name.

"I am Sebastian," he purred deliberately. "Sebastian Auditore," he continued to drawl, his voice kept low and personal. "Pleasurable to make your acquaintance, Ahiga." The Italian took a step closer and bowed deeply, his ears flattening as he did so. His ears were close enough to brush against Ahiga's abdomen before he straightened up with his omnipresent grin still alight on his face.

"Didn't I just say I wanted to see you?" Sebastian rested one hand on his hip, tilting them to the side once again. "I thought you seemed like an interesting man and I wanted to get to know you better." Sebastian's grin flashed brighter for a moment. "I hope you don't mind?"

Messages In This Thread