M. Who are you judging anyway?
oh god i am so sorry for this wait. and argh, short because laptop is being stolen D:

Sebastian chuckled as he strolled beside the pale beauty. "Oh, but haven't you travelled? Or made friends in your pack? You interest me, at least." The Italian winked playfully up at him, increasing his pace to compensate for his lack of height and the fifteen inches or so Ahiga had on him.

He let out a theatrical gasp. "Wine is as varied as people, my good man. Some you just don't like, some you instantly click with, some you love to have in your mouth..." Wait, that last one went a bit too far. He rolled with it and had a small coughing fit. "Regardless, you should try what I have."

"It's cosy," he commented, settling down neatly into one of the stools and settling his luggage on the floor. "A bit of meat will do me some good, I don't doubt." He pulled out the wine and settled it on the stool beside him as he stretched out luxuriously.

It was clear which one was thinking more about the situation. Ahiga might be analysing his every move, but all Sebastian was interested in was testing out how that bed held two people.

Messages In This Thread