M. Who are you judging anyway?
[html]
Word Count :: 353 Sorry about the wait <3

“Not much. I did before I... returned home. I was only a pup then, so the details are vague and the actions I did them more often then not meaningless. As for me pack... I like living on the borders just fine” unsure how to address or even interoperate the others statement about interesting him, the young Nishant moved on. Tightening his jaw he stopped any retort that came to mind at the fox coloured males theatrical retort, for he himself didn't see it as a big deal that he had never drunk before, or taken drugs or participated in many other things. Sure, he was old enough he supposed and more then capable of finding some and taking the substances, he hadn't since they simply did not interest him all that much and he wasn't inclined to take anything that would effect his judgement.

Considering the offer the pale male couldn't resist now that the chance was directly before him, that and the way the other spoke of wine made it seem all the more innocent and enjoyable then others had led him to believe. “Sure, if you have enough to go around. I'd offer something in return but I don't have much” he was a poor host, lacking in sufficient food and drink to go around, it was embarrassing almost if he didn't take as much pride in his home as he did. It was built for him, not for others and the male should count himself as lucky he caught the Nishant in a more or less welcoming mood. Turning the stranger away would have been a lot easier then inviting him in.

Dipping his head his lips twitched into a fraction of a smile, the expression brief before it faded away. Padding over to the side he picked up some dried meat. Nothing fancy but it would do to fulfil the males request. Turning back to face the other he closed the distance between them, stopping before the male and offering the meat silently. “Here” he spoke the word as he seated himself on the stool beside the other.

Photo courtesy of KilljoyDivine

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread