Blooming Beauty
Myrddin felt pleased as she acknowledged his sister, though his father arriving had put a damper on things. His ears wilted too as his father chastised him. "Sorry Poppa." Tal shook his head, nibbling on his lip. "I'm sorry, it's just after everything that happened, I would be devastated if anything happened to you, Myrddin." His gaze drifted to Dalgina. Unseen by Tal, Myrddin rolled his eyes.

Tal noticed the little female's seeming discomfort, and his ears fell back slightly, wordlessly expressing his dismay. "Sorry, Guess I got carried away. How are you today, Dalgina?" He didn't see Myrddin wrinkle his nose, the boy wordlessly expressing his wish for time separated from his father. The two were inseparable, yet it seemed the only time they got away from the other was rare. The adult didn't like leaving the boy with Rosie all the time, and the boy wanted to be out and exploring.

Myrddin knew he wouldn't go far, he would stay close, he would run quickly if he ever saw his older not brother, Liam. Liam was a bad boy, according to Tami.

Messages In This Thread