What Child is This
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Zeneca looked at the woman as dark brown eyes settled on the mutt woman. She was a dog of some sort no real wolf and that made Zeneca almost laugh. The white demon would deal with the woman if she did not fess up what she wanted. Zeneca smiled a little she could play nice and dumb after all the demon queen was a good player

Asreal looked at the mutt and give her a look. "Like me? Do you mean to tell me I'm no good? She asked. Her voice calm and even she was not one to anger over the petty little things. Asreal on the other hand was in no mood to deal with the blonde bimbo and he moved closer to her.

Whats your name? He spoke looking at her. He towered her and the dark demon had no issues sliding into the role of killer. Though he was playing nice with Zeneca trying to get her to give up searching for her brothers. He wanted her strong genes to mingle with his that was his goal. Cold eyes stared down at her waiting.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to bitpuddle

<style>
.zenecaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qtfGl.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#685f5a; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 320px 0px; color:#302b29; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.zenecaaly-2 b {color:#cab6b1; }
.zenecaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.zenecaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zenecaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zenecaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#302b29; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #302b29; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread