What Child is This
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Laughing at her words Amy shook her head. It was true, who their families were only mattered to those who knew them, the entire reason why she had come here in the first place. Running from the boredom of being around those who scraped and bowed to her Amy had come to a place where she could build herself up again, prove her worth all over to a new set. Amy had done well, producing fear in packs and respect from those wise enough to see it.

Her ears twitched at his words. Rage rapidly filled her at the insinuation. Spinning around she moved forwards, placing a dagger at his throat. Watch yourself. Yes, my father is well. That is not why I'm here. My reasons are of another nature. Careful of retaliation the trader flashed away again, resuming movement as if she had done nothing. Her wagon came into sight, Amy pausing before it. If you need anything, simply ask. I'm sure I can find it.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread