What Child is This
[html]

OOC wrap up?

Word Count → 000

Information? That was more expensive than Amy expected the wolf to be able to afford. Back to ignoring the one that had proven himself worthless, she watched Zeneca's movements with curiosity. She didn't know what to expect from her after what she had said. For someone who seemingly placed little importance on blood lines she certainly held herself like a queen, despite lack of proof. Then again, Amy didn't prove herself either. She had no need to, her name known in the lands for what she was.

Amy hadn't met anyone else claiming relations to the ugly female wolf she'd met, simply this one. The siblings weren't anyone she'd come across. She could tell her about the location of her mother, if she so wished. Perhaps that would help in the search. First though, she needed to know what she was willing to pay. I have knowledge about your family. What will you give me for it?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread