15 Fathoms, Counting
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: And Panda wonders why -.-'

I don't scream enough for you, I don'e sing enough for you
I'm not anything

She wasn't going to say that the child was much of a blessing as of late though. Not only was she incredibly clingy to her father, but also she was bitchy to Panda for little reason. Panda wondered what could have made the child that way, and Panda had her suspicions of the child going out where Panda had told her not to. This was why she and Venom were keeping a very close eye on the child. They wanted to know what she was doing that was making her so...angry... Panda could tell something was weird because the child's aura changed over the months, and it made Panda become worried about the child, not only for her sake but for her daughter's sake. Nothing was going to become of the child if she was aggressive and hateful. If anything, the cosmos will just unravil itself upon the child's head, and Karma would strike back and be such a bitch that the child would learn to become aware of Karma and the way the world worked. Hopefully the child would realize from her lessons that she was supposed to be nice. Now was one of those times that Panda did catch the child's attitude and her eyes pinned on the girl, and they grew very sharp. That's right. the woman spoke, her words a lot less enthusisatic as well as her aura.

What's your problem, eh? Ya' always give me those sharp answers, and I don't appreciate it. spoke the monochrome woman, her eyes unwavering from the child's eyes that matched her father's. To Panda, Lillith's gaze was not nearly as intense as Venom's was and they never would be as intense, because her father held such an intensity that it rivaled even the most intense beings. Lillith also did not have the red that infected Venom's eyes in random spots. Just that solid hazel gaze. Panda snorted and she stared at the child who just laid there. Alexa, do you even know what this is? she asked the child, for the woman had not explained to the Trombetta girl that this thing once worked, and it amplifed sound when it was plugged in. Panda had seen one of these down in Florida, but it did not work, just like this one. The woman knew that they needed a thing called 'electricity' for it to work though. She knew it was broken until then.

Panda let out a sigh and she silently wished that Venom would hurry back so they could start celebrating with drink and smoke, and perhaps a little bit of birthday sex, once Lillith had fallen into a deep slumber. Panda went back to brushing off the dust and debris from the microphone and she turned around to face her child and she stood up and walked to the girl. Once she was close, she sat down and placed the object in front of the child. It's a microphone. The humans made it when they were still alive, and what it used to do was amplify sounds with the use of 'electricity'. If we ever discovery this electricity, that's the first thing I would want to try out. spoke the woman as she put her fingers up to her growing hair. It'd been some time since she had worked on the dreads and since they were longer now, she grew out bangs that hung over on her left side of her face. They were short enough to not cover her eyes but they would eventually get there. She knew that the child was more than less not interested in the object though.

Venom, you need to hurry up. Your daughter is being a buzz kill thought the woman.

<style>
.venpanda-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.venpanda-nat img{width:350px; float:left}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.venpanda-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#d80477;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread