15 Fathoms, Counting
[html]

OOC here! +326

Her mother was never one to not comment on Lillith’s attitude, especially when it was one she didn’t like. But she was always wrong, completely wrong, about Lillith’s attitude nearly one hundred percent of the time. Lillith never meant to snooty, never felt like back-talking the way others her age might. No, if anything Lillith felt nothing at all, and this lack of feeling would make the words she said bitter rather than sweet. But something about her mother brought out the worst in her, and the red pup could not figure out why, so she remained silent to Panda’s prodding question.

The question was dropped immediately anyway, and Panda instead sought to bring the girls attention to the human trinket. She explained what it was, and basically shoved it under Lillith’s nose so the ruby girl could not ignore it. Lil sniffed at it tentatively; it smelled of metal and her mother’s hands. What did spark her interest though was her mother’s talk of electricity, and should the Luperci ever discover it, that it could make the trinket work. Lillith raised her head, Do you know anything about electricity? How would we come about making it? If she could find a way to make electricity work, and make that trinket do the sound thing, it would make her father very happy.

Lillith stood and shook her fur of dust, and went to her mother’s side and rested her chin on the woman’s leg, You know ma, I’m gonna shift soon, at least, I hope so. She turned her hazel eyes up at her elder, I want my hair to be like yours, I like it. She had witnessed the trouble other adults had had with their manes, but her mother never seemed to. The dread locks seemed clean and easily cared for in Lillith’s opinion. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, on this she was jealous of the black and white woman.

<style type="text/css">
.lill1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c37455; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.lill1cai p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.lill1cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#3e3333; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dFi8t.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e3333; padding:5px 0px 270px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a09088; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.lill1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.lill1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.lill1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread