15 Fathoms, Counting
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: I think Panda might want to go into psychotherapy as a co-rank/speciality. :o

I don't scream enough for you, I don'e sing enough for you
I'm not anything

Panda hadn't really noticed the lack of compassion, or the lack of feeling from her daughter, because she feigned it so well with her father. She always seemed more interested in something if Venom was tied in somehow. When Panda would get a reaction from the child, it made her happy. Other than that, the girl always seemed to be wandering off, or just being...strange. Panda knew the child was strange, but Panda also tried to be her mother, and teach her the things she needed to be taught to be an adult. Venom shared that responsibility, but there were just some things that Venom couldn't teach the child, and that's where Panda came in. Panda saw the girl pique her interest in the once 'hunk of metal' turned into a really amazing object and it made Panda's smile grow slightly on her face. The questions the child asked, however, were ones she was not able to answer really well. It made her slightly disappointed in herself for not knowing. I know little about it. The clouds make electricity in storms, I do know, but how the humans reigned that power is something I'm not so sure of, m'love. spoke the woman as her smile faded lightly. I also think that there could be books somewhere on the subject though. We just have to look really hard and hope the pages are still legible. spoke the woman with a sigh.

The child then walked over to her and laid her head on Panda's leg, and a soft smile reappeared on the mother's face. Panda let her hand go to the child's head and she pet the fluffy pup. Panda did love her child, she really did, even though she was strange. Panda related to her in some way, because Panda wasn't really a normal child either. She was always interested in other things besides the normal, and the occult called her rather than any other way and in a way, she always knew that her children would be the strangest of them all.

Panda listened to the child, speaking of how she hopes she shifts soon and then she added that she wanted her hair to be like panda's. Panda looked down at the child with her chocolate eyes. Awh, Lilly. she spoke with a bright smile on her maw. I can help you with that if you'd like. I mean, there's a bunch of things you can start to learn when you can shift, you know? she spoke to the child as she nodded her head softly. You'll probably be able to learn how to make fire and stuff eventually too. she continued to speak to the child, a soft chuckle coming from her maw as she finished speaking for a moment. I also think your screams will get better when you can shift, ya' know? she asked her child, wondering if the child even had any interest in it, like her parents did..

<style>
.venpanda-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.venpanda-nat img{width:350px; float:left}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.venpanda-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#d80477;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread