the streets have opened my eyes to see
[html]

Draugr is by Haley!

Although Draugr wanted very badly to step back and away from him as he came forward, she held her ground and kept her gaze on him, trying her hardest to appear calm and indifferent to his presence. As he bowed low, a laugh welled up from somewhere within, surprising even Draugr as it came from her muzzle. She clapped a hand over the front of her snout and appeared rather annoyed with herself, even as the tall wolf rattled his bag and spoke. She decided then and there he probably wasn't the type of outsider she had to be wary of. The nasty kind didn't joke and bow to children such as herself.

At his offer, she tilted her head, considering, and finally nodded. Okay, she agreed. But you can't hurt me -- my mother's a... princess, she said, deciding this sounded much better and more important than priestess. It wasn't entirely untruthful, either -- the Völva were princesses, of a sort -- princess priestesses, and the latter certainly more important than the former, but it wasn't exactly a lie. And anyway, why should she mind lying to an outsider? Someday, I will be, too, and if I go missing, they'll know where I went and they'll smell us together. What somethings are you looking for, exactly? She took a few steps toward him, and zeroed in on the cat, pale purple eyes appraising him. Who are you?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread