the streets have opened my eyes to see
[html]

flesh is burning you can smell it in the air
cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal

Cruddycrapcrudcrap.

His low, sweeping bow had its intended effect. He smiled toothily as the girl laughed, glad that playing the part of the fool had helped. It was easy for him to coast through life under the radar anymore, not that he was really someone to be worried about anyway. He was motivated for only selfish reasons and had nothing to gain (yet) from harming others or cultivating dark, manipulative plots. As such, the teenager before him had nothing to fear, although she obviously didn't know that.

She agreed to his offer then added that she was a princess. Cream brows drew up, but that was the only betrayal of his disbelief; he managed a smile and nodded in acceptance. It sounded like a last-ditch effort to secure her safety, and he could understand that.

I wouldn't dream of hurting you anyway, menekşe, Levent said amiably, and considered the question for a moment. Anything interesting, really. I'm a trader. He reached into his satchel and pulled out a tangle of necklaces, gold and silver chains and one made of twine with a shell hanging off.

He followed her gaze to the cat crouched behind his legs and smirked. This is Wilson, he introduced, my best friend. His voice became more genuine as he bent to scratch the cat behind the ears, although the tom didn't look any less wary of the wolfdog before him. And I am Levent Kartal, he finished, giving another little bow of his head. What's your name, princess?

so stand in line while they ink numbers in your head

you're a slave until the end of time here

coding snatched from kitty&cait

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=IM+Fell+English);
.a7xvnt {font-family:tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:98%px;}
.a7xvnt p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 5px;}
.a7xvnt p.ooc + p {padding:5px;}
.a7xvnt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.a7xvnt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:3px 5px;}
.a7xvnt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.a7xvnt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.a7xvnt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.a7xvnt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.a7xvnt .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:'IM Fell English'; font-size:28px; padding:10px 0px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
.a7xvnt { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UQeXH.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread