the streets have opened my eyes to see
[html]

(300)

Draugr is by Haley!

Dra supposed she didn't act very much like a princess -- and anyway, what kind of princess was sent off on her own? These questions occurred to her now, only after she'd already spoken the words, however, and it was too late to change them or take them back. It didn't matter much, anyway -- he claimed he wouldn't hurt her, and Draugr thought this was the truth. She smiled again, the silver tip of her tail wavering behind her. There was the strange word again -- menekse -- but Dra did not wish to pelt him with questions -- and anyway, the necklaces were more interesting. She leaned forward to appraise the tangle of them clutched in the man's hand, nodding. This is a good place to come to find things, the hybrid said. Everyone had told her that -- unfortunately, the wolfdog wasn't absolutely certain just what she was seeking. That was the whole conundrum for Draugr.

I'm Draugr Helsi, she answered, wondering if it sounded much like a princess's name. Perhaps she should have added a few adjectives and titles to it, or at least appended her rank? But that might be sharing too much information with him, too. She fidgeted, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, gaze focused on the ground. I'm -- not really a princess, she admitted. My mom's a priestess, not a princess. I'm not sorry for lying, though -- you're bigger than me and you could hurt me, if you wanted. She said these things matter of factly, but she was still looking downwards, her gaze flickering from her own paws and up toward the cat. But if your friend is that much smaller than you, I don't have anything to be afraid of.

OOC ENDING: Draugr and Levent went poking around and scavenging for stuff together!

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread