under cover
Be sure everyone minds powerplaying, or at the very least contacts the parties involved before hand.

[html]
Ahemait's body connected with another figure rather than her intended target, and as the two crumbled to the ground she slashed out with her legs, having landed directly on her back. For an instant, she felt her lungs contract, begging for the oxygen back that had been stolen from them, but she ignored that burn as best as she could. The dark figure tried to get her bearings again, and another - her target - was on her in a flash, and a sick grin spread wide amongst her face. "What are you doing here little wolf, playing amongst the giants?" Unshifted in a battle against weres? Foolish! Ahemait's jaws snapped towards the flesh closest to her as the thing held her back - giving the black whore a chance to escape. Long arms and limbs never stopped moving, her desired affect would be to continue kicking and hitting the golden hued beast until she couldn't move anymore. Ahemait was still on her back, but managed to roll over to her side to give one good, strong, hard kick to buy herself a few seconds to get back on her feat. Thankfully, the arrow lent her a hand, and she took a few steps away from the fray to grin again. "Such an idiot, you really think you'll win fighting us?"

She charged. Ahemait brought her hands together, slamming her fists down with everything she had, hoping to land a good blow to the girl's back - sure, her legs were sore from getting bitten a couple times, but a good blow to the spine was more than enough to put the gold girl out of commission.
[/html]

And, I'm expecting you guys will get to my turn before I'm back from Alaska. Mel, would you mind just NPC'ing Ahemait in one of your turns so I don't hold things back please?

Messages In This Thread