under cover
ooc: slightly out of order.. but forgive me.. wanted to get this up before I lost my chance..

Those emerald eyes narrowed as the clan member came closer and then leapt at her. Crouching low behind the limp body of what was once a member of his own she grinned devilishly and laughed. The soft taunting sound of her voice was cut short as his claws raked at her, catching her across the shoulder yet only leaving shallow grazing in her flesh. She bared her fangs as suddenly the male was gone and dancing away.

She narrowed her eyes and darted after him. Nimbly keeping away from the fangs and nails of the angry mob that they'd called down upon their scouting party. She wasn't stupid, she knew better than to get to far from the collective mass but the male before her had selected her out and she wasn't about to go easily. She catapulted off of the corpse and snapped at the male, her eyes glaring intensely as she realized that he was playing with her. "Fool!" she hissed as she skittered just out of his reach after she felt the first impact of his fist upon her shoulder.

The lack of his claws and teeth in the battle was beginning to unsettle her. She was use to the full force of fury, not the slow steady pace of being stalked in the middle of a storm. Step by step she moved backwards as she bared her fangs, the fur along her back bristled as she ran out of room to manuver, her muscles quivering as she lunged forward, taking her fury with her as she accepted the challenge of the male.

Messages In This Thread