Conversations with myself. P. Sidra.
OOC – OKAY SORRY THIS IS SIDRA'S.... such bad issues right nao. -.-' And I'm feeling table lazy.
Black river reserve. Back dated towards Mid-April if that's okay with you?

IC – 

Toby was walking along, his mind set on fresh water. He'd been camping about the beaches and forests but now he was parched. It was a sign his exercise, a run through one of the many landscapes, had done him justice. The water that lapped at the bank of the fresh water he stumbled upon called his name. He bent in his lupus form to lap up the cool clear liquid. Ah, he said in satisfaction as he pulled back away from the water.

A bird chirped near by, then for a moment silence filled his ears. A peaceful place, this was. He smiled in his own delight. It was Fang that troubled his happiness. You're such a queer! The thoughts fell to his days of injustice in the evil pack. The rape. The rape was always the worse. I'm not! It wasn't my choice! he found himself arguing with the fake being in his mind. Fang wasn't real. Right? Because if he were real that'd mean that he wouldn't live within Toby's body. The german shepherd shook his head and starred at the strange reflection. It hadn't been his choice. Fang would have to be silenced.

Messages In This Thread