Conversations with myself. P. Sidra.
OOC: Lolol!! I'm feeling table lazy too. It's fine that's it's backdated, I don't mind. Let's get this party started. :3

Surges of adrenaline rushed through the black and gold female's body as she rode atop Soloman. The two were in sync, two beings merged into one. She was riding bareback holding onto nothing more than some locks of the beast's mane. They weaved in and out of the trees in the area, coming dangerously close to running into the large pines. Sidra was in complete control though, dodging them a split second before impact and calling for Soloman's hooves to dig into the soil to dart around the trees with surprising agility. This activity had become her favorite, besides her frequent drinking and sleeping around. It was a way to forget about all the worries in the back of her mind, all she could focus on was the path she was carving through the forest and not getting taken down by the obstacles in her way.

Soon, the two burst from the trees and started galloping along a river's edge. Water splashed up around the beast's hooves, sprinkling the female's thin pelt. It caused an unpleasant chill as the cold wind rushed to meet the wet areas of her fur. It was ignored and she kept going, becoming increasingly wet as she continued. It was now Soloman's turn take control. The she wolf rested on his back, closed her eyes, and let the mahogany horse decide where to go. She focused on the sound of his breath and his hooves on the rocky shore. The two sounds created a lulling melody and everything around Sidra disappeared. It was just the two of them.

They continued like this for a few minutes, but something caught Sully's attention. The large horse was forced to come to a quick halt when he came upon a black figure kneeling at the water's edge. Sidra's eyes flew open as she held tightly to his fur. The beast reared on two legs and let out a deep whiny before lowering himself, he stared down at the black wolf. Sidra too stared down at him from atop Soloman's back. Her eyes were narrowed in a suspicious glare on the male. She gave a huff at him and eyed him closely, creating a tense atmosphere between the two strangers. Her breath was heavy and her fur soaked from the journey here. She dare not speak a word before letting the stranger talk first.

Messages In This Thread