Conversations with myself. P. Sidra.
The black male didn't react in the slightest when Soloman's large figure towered over him dangerously. Once his feet came to meet the ground, the man backed up. Sidra's eyes watched his movements intently, she wouldn't let a single movement go unnoticed. She tipped her head at him, noting his lack of surprise. His black emotionless eyes stared back up at her, what a strange one he was. She let her eyes wander over his body taking in every little detail. He was well build with various red markings and red in his hair which she found very odd. The stranger dipped his head at her as a greeting, but she didn't respond. Instead, she continued to look over him and eye him like he was a suspicious character. He really wasn't, but she treated every man with the same harshness.

Finally, after several seconds of silence, he spoke. His voice was smooth and deep, rather attractive. Sidra raised a brow at him while she reached to pet Soloman on his thick neck in attempt to calm him down. He was still whinnying and snorting from the rush of their run through the woods. She noted a 'thank you' in her head, but remained silent waiting to see what else he would say. He rose in front of her striking a dominant pose, he was acting so weird. "If I had something to say, then I would say it." Sidra back up Sully to put some more space in between them. A shiver ran down her spine, she was getting chilly. The cold air penetrating her wet coat, but she remained just as emotionless as the stranger.

"You're a strange one. Am I intimidating you?" She only asked cause of the way he stood in front of her. Plus, she was sitting on top of a large horse who seemed to be getting ancy. He looked as though he would rush forward and trample the man at any second, an untamed beast.

Messages In This Thread