Conversations with myself. P. Sidra.
OOC - my writings kind of stupid ATM, I apologize for the wait... Toby thinks a bad word.

IC -

Toby decided horses were only worth looking at at that moment. He had never really bothered with them and since this one seemed so angry he wasn't going to give effort to grow fond of the animals. His more dominant stance was another thing completely, he hadn't done it defensively but rather instinctively. It was one thing to be totally afraid of yourself and an opposite thing to be something of a wanna-be alpha in front of others. She spoke to him like he was strange, and he was, but Toby noticed she herself seemed to be cautious of the male.

Yet when her mouth opened a second time she asked if he was afraid of her! Of course not! She wasn't death in a mental state, she wasn't busting through the German shepherd's brain and trying to take over his body. In fact, he was sure she had no clue about real fear. Lucky bitch. He snapped out of his thoughts and narrowed his eyes as he replied with a sly smirk. "Why should I be afraid of you and an insane beast?" He remembered something else she said and added with a growl in his throat, "I'm not strange!"

Messages In This Thread