Conversations with myself. P. Sidra.
OOC- No problem. Sidra would rage if he called her that aloud. X3

IC-

Sidra seemed to have hit a soft spot when she asked if he was afraid. This brought a rather large grin on her face. Obviously, he was a prideful beast the same as her. Even if he was afraid he would never admit it. She took it as a yes and raised her head even higher in an 'I told you so' fashion. The dog's eyes narrowed as he prepared for his smart ass reply. His reaction to her question brought out a cackle from the gold and black female. It was always entertaining to see a male struggling under a female's words. "I could give you several reason why you should be afraid of us, but I'll leave it to your imagination." Another chill ran down her spine. If she continued to sit here, cold and wet, then she would surely end up sick. She ignored it for a minute, just long enough to let out another short chuckle.

"You are strange. I say you're strange, so you're strange." She smiled at him and then hopped of the large steed eyeing him the whole way down. If he made a single move towards her she would be ready to defend herself. She rummaged through the bags until she found some hide that she could use to soak up the water from her coat. When she was dry enough, she put the hide back and removed her red cloak putting it around her shoulders and tying it in front. She stayed close to sully and stood there with her dominant posture. She let her eyes wonder over the male again judging his appearance. The red marks all over his body were certainly strange, she'd never seen anything like him.

Messages In This Thread