What Thine Eyes See
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She did not need to hope that he words would in time ring true. She trusted in them and knew whole-heartedly that with time and the effect to open her heart to it, this place would become just as much a home as the Wentworth, and before there the mountains to the far North where the Nomad made their camp for the rigid winters. She need only explore a little more and see through the eyes that beheld this land as beautiful. And it would happen so long as he helped her to see.

"I haven't been down to the lake," she confessed with bashful ears laying flat against her head. Some leader she claimed to be, having not even discovered the whole of the territory. Her steps were tentative, both physically and in action. She wanted nothing else than to see her Family happy on these grounds, but how could they be went their lead remained reluctant to embrace the lands? She groaned softly in displeasure, resting a shaming hand atop her head in a sign of self-disapproval. "I would like very much to see it... the whole of this land if I can. It is terrible that I haven't already, after the both of you worked to prepare it for us."

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread