Worthwhile
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 313

He shouldn’t have been so thoughtless as to think the area was deserted, and though he was embarrassed by his looks he didn’t make any moves to change that. He looked at the woman that gave him the feather that he had left at home, for he knew he would end up doing something that ended up in water and he didn’t want to ruin it. He smiled sheepishly in return to her own smile at the result of his play. He didn’t normally care who saw him play, but him playing by himself was something he rather have in private. Now that she saw, though, it didn’t matter.

“It seems I should pay even more attention lest i tresspass on someone’s home that doesn’t want to be bothered.”

Jiva said. At her question he hesitated. He wasn’t sure if he should tell her or not, but taking one look he knew she was wise in her years and that she could possibly tell him exactly what to do.

“Well... it’s complicated... Um see, I met two women recently. They are both really nice, but I find myself equally attacted to both of them. I don’t know what to do... I don’t know who to pick. They are both so nice, fun to play around with and great company.”

He said this all in almost one breath, though he tried not to go too fast some of it he wanted to get it out and over with. Once he was done he looked down, how would the woman react to him liking two women at once? He didn’t know he could! He knew he wouldn’t play for both of them, that would be selfish and unwise, especially when he could tell the two didn’t hit it entirely off when they met earlier that week.

Manip by Ems // Code by the Mentors!

<style type="text/css">
.oceanealy-1 { background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/35it5r6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#385d76; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #172135; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.oceanealy-1 b {color:#99aeb4; }
.oceanealy-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oceanealy-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.oceanealy-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.oceanealy-1 .wordcount {color:#172135; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #172135; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread