Worthwhile
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

By the standards to her brethren to the North, she would have been complimented as a rather well-rounded individual… at least when it came to matters within the family. It was her duty to learn to aid her follow Family member even with matters she did not readily understand. But she was made to learn, to see was the troubled did and place herself in their position to help find a positive solution to end their woes.

But it seemed that everything she had learned among them was useless on these lands. The customs of these creatures still eluded her, and try as she may to improve her understanding it still remained a slow and steady process. So when told of the situation that had the young boy in a fix, she looked to him with a confused expression; her crown delicately tilted to the left with an anxious twitch to her left ear. “I… don’t think I understand,” she admitted, not at all ashamed of her ignorance. As far as she was concerned there was no dilemma at all. Perhaps it was a matter of whom the young Jiva wished to mate with first?

“If you care for both,” she continued innocently, hoping to alleviate his woe with her selective wisdom. “Then it should not be a problem as to whom to be with. Why is both not an option? Or is this a matter of who to mate with first? Which of them is the stronger?” Truly, she couldn’t understand what would dampen his mood like this. He was enthralled with two as opposed to one. His heart was able to house endearing affections for two worthwhile beings.

What was the issue with that?

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread