Worthwhile
[html]
Word Count :: 228 OOC: crappy post is crappy....

Everything he told her was in a way helping him. Not because he was finding out cultures were entirely different everywhere he went, but because it would help him get a better understand of himself, his pack and the women he had so helplessly fell for. She spoke and he shrugged evasively.

I..... don’t really know I mean they were nice to each other when they met but I could tell there was something off with both of them... maybe I should get to know them better....”

He said. If he had known X’yrin’s thoughts he would have refused. He could not best anyone in such a physical way nor would he try. Not to get the better position... well maybe to keep his own honor and position maybe but he could not challange the alpha in such a way. He would shudder at the thought of that, but lucky for him the woman had quietly contemplated such a thing and he was with innocent thoughts of who he liked better than who.

“I met Emmanuelle before, but she lives in Inferni, while Paladrian.... she lives in my pack. Would it be wiser to go with someone in my own pack?”

This question was more for himself than her but he would not disagree to an answer from her.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread