Worthwhile
[html]
Word Count :: 232 OOC: oh we can has updated thread hehe, you'll have to deal wiht a love sick pup though XDDD

He was very glad to have Xy’rin be the one to give him the advice he needed, her culture was different from his, but she seemed to consider him, and think outside her own box, and that made him respect the woman even more.

“Perhaps you are right. I will try to learn about my encounters and what they mean. I mean both women are compatable with me I think, but it really would be much easier to be near the one in my own pack.”

He said, though secretly he was going to go visti Emma, he liked her a lot and she had been so nice, and had visited him. He worried that she was still fighting and wanted to make sure she was ok, and learn that if there was any chance with them, he knew he could leave his home, with excruciating reluctance, but he would never join Inferni. He was not welcome. He shook his head, his thoughts drifting off.

“Thank you, I think our encounter had a helpful purpose, I should be going, but I do hope that we see one another again.”

Jiva said with a smile, he wagged his tail, it curling up again, glad that there might actually be a solution after all, even if he wasn’t going to take it... not right way.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread