[DND] Lost at the hands of Fate
[html]

You poured your heart out to me. Your words are hard to believe.

I see you so see through. Don’t make promises you can’t…

Word Count → 385 :: I has Gen's approval to PP Strel to finish this up Smile

No words of consolation would make the damage go away, nor the sympathy of others. An open wound never healing, something everyone can see but do nothing about; that was what had become of his tattered heart when they had left. Again and again he'd start to think that maybe this day would be better and then something happens, triggers a memory or a familiar face approaches him and the horror of it all returns to him and brute force, an endless cycle that he was fixated upon, unable to forget for a moment, unable to ignore. At the end of the day, he was broken goods now and always would be.

At some point he'd have to break the cycle, cut of all ties completely from where the memories haunted him and the canines that butted into his life. To some level the pale lad had known that one day he'd leave the tribe to escape his path, only out of sheer stubbornness had he remained and suffered for as long as he had; a fresh start was what he needed and to achieve this it became exceptionally clear that one such tie to the past was the man before him. He had to go, had to understand that he was not wanted and was not, under any circumstances, to show his face again.

“I will not be your last tie to him, something that will make you feel better. I want rid of everything and everyone. I don't want to see or hear from you, understand? You are not wanted here, do not show your face in front of me again” the more he spoke the more resolute he grew, voice progressively increasing in volume until he shouted the last few words. Stepping forward he threw himself into the males personal space, knowing that although he was somewhat shorter he had bulk on his size. Reaching out as quickly as he had approached he shoved, hard. “Now get the hell away from me. Walk away now” baring his teeth he growled at the male, remaining in a hostile stance even as the other backed away and left.

It was for the best, for both of them that this happened. Digging up the past would only continue to pry into wounds best left alone.

Keep your mouth shut, you talk to damn much.

Once again you let me in and give yourself away.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread