looking for gold in the ground
[html]

Word Count:: Bump

Aika nodded politely as the smaller female answered her greeting, she remained in silence as her interest grew with the coyote's words. Nice to meet you Sparrow...indeed I am, is there anything of your interest? Asking this, the dark hybrid looked down at the small pelts the brown coyote carried, they weren’t much in comparison to the larger and more luxurious pelts she carried in her wagon, but the promise of starting a good relation with one of the packs in the area was enough to wake her interest.

I’ll be willing to exchange those pelts of yours for some herbs...or maybe a knife? She said helping Sparrow to choose and get the value of her pelts clear. Aika turned toward the black beast that remained silent a few steps away from them, she reached for the ropes that kept the male horse attached to the wagon releasing him from the heavy burden. You can explore the area Belial, but stay close to us. The large beast stood still for a short moment before trotting off toward the nearby bushes.

Have you found anything of your interest? Aika asked after a couple of minutes crossing her arms over her chest with a relaxed pose, keeping her eyes on the items that Sparrow examined…

<style>
.eris-desert .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-desert p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-desert b {color:#436FBC; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.eris-desert {background-color:#293F4F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ye6VE.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #436FBC; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D161C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.eris-desert-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #1F1F1F; -moz-box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #1F1F1F; -webkit-box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #1F1F1F; }
.eris-desert .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #436FBC; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread