looking for gold in the ground
[html]

take it, take it all, take all that I have
I’d give it all away just to get you back

Word Count → 339 :: I sent a PM about this post--please tell me if you want me to edit it! :>

The mottled coywolf answered, “Well, it depends on what you can trade for. I don’t ask for much—as you can see my supplies are rather… minimal. And, trade is best when it’s fair.” In honesty, the pelts she had were probably only enough to make one mix-matched cloak, and barely that. But, she did not mention such, not wanting to spoil whatever fancied the dark woman about her woodland furs. “Are you from the mountains, Anathema, I think it’s called?”

Sparrow’s ears perked at the sounds of the items, both sounding quite useful for Inferni. She started to look over the woman’s wares, though glanced back towards her when she spoke to the horse. “It must be nice... I mean, to have a horse. They seem to be good companions from what I saw,” she commented, in hopes of starting friendly conversation. She did intend found horses of interest; they were hooved animals, yes, but they also had a slight edge of intelligence, personality. Some canine were even able to speak some of their language, which she found to have envy for. She would not have minded to have some sort of primitive talk with one of the noble beasts, but she shook her head, clearing her head of the thoughts of horses. She was here to trade, and she needed to focus.

The hybrid looked over the woman’s items once more, and all of a sudden, a particular item caught her eye for reasons unknown. Upon further inspection, Sparrow realized it was a dagger. For a moment, she frowned, remembering the silver point that nearly sliced her throat not many days ago. But, she couldn’t seem to tear her eyes from it. It was not anything spectacular; the steel was unremarkable, the grip of the weapon faded red. Maybe it was the simple lion’s head that rested at the top of the hilt that kept her eyes on it. “What about that?” she asked quietly, poking a tan finger at the item. “Is that up for trade?”

<style>
.sparrowaly-takeit {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.sparrowaly-takeit p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-takeit p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-takeit .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sparrowaly-takeit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparrowaly-takeit b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
and fake it, fake it, I’ll take what I can get
knocking so loud, can you hear me yet?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread