but you don't really care for music, do ya?
[html]

WC: 359

The best way to describe Hotaru would to say that she was lonely and sad. It wasn't that she was upset by her lack of eyesight. If anything, she had already accepted that reality and no longer questioned her disability. She found that she wasn't as impaired as one might think, just a little inconvenienced. What made Hotaru sad was her limited number of relationships. She had only three true friends, and one was a bird. She had been abandoned and betrayed by those whom she lent her heart out too and had come to the conclusion that love was beyond her. Even so, her wounds were healing and she found herself once again opening up to those around her.

Levent was quick to take Hotaru up on her offer and she found herself regretting the decision. The avarice in her raised its ugly head and she found herself reluctant to share her delicious bounty. Strawberries were one of her favorite foods, even if they had no nutritional value whatsoever. It was one of her guilty pleasures. The grey female heisted and didn't stretch her hand out for him to grab a strawberry. Yet, his hand came to hers so she did not fight him. His larger paws gently held hers as he grabbed a single strawberry and stepped back. It was then that she Hotaru found herself longing for Levent's hand again.

The contact with another made her instincts flair and the desire to socialize rise. Hotaru silently pushed them down with a smile as Levent audibly expressed his opinion of the strawberry. "They are good, aren't they?" Her voice had taken on a rare teasing tone. She too, took another bite and her tail wagged gaily as the sweet juices trickled down her throat.

The atmosphere between the two wolves became light and Hotaru found herself enjoying the company. "And you. I supposed I should properly thank you for all of your help and apologize for my rude behavior last time." The grey female chuckled a little at Levent's question and she raised the paw that was full of strawberries. "Only to partake in the bounty of nature."

Table by Bria

<style>
.taruspring .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.taruspring p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.taruspring b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.taruspring {background-color:#C3E4F7; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... wxq0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.taruspring .inner {margin:10px 10px 600px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread