but you don't really care for music, do ya?
[html]

Lev is being a mushface.

Word Count → 292

She teased him, and the Turkish man could feel his face grow warm. You’ve got a nice patch growing here, he said rather than get defensive. He was so used to acting flamboyantly, each and every emotion multiplied so it was easily read by others (whether or not the emotion was genuine being a different story), that it sometimes trickled into everyday interactions as well. He simply had a loud personality, although right now he had the urge to be quiet and subdued instead of saturated with unnecessary words and actions. Sometimes he forgot who the true Levent was, so often did he slip into his merchant’s persona. Even Wilson, his best friend, only knew about ninety percent of who he really was.

Unexpectedly, Hotaru brought up their last meeting. His ears fell back into his mess of dark hair, and he shifted his weight awkwardly. Önemli değil, he murmured in his native language, although the message came across in his tone. You had a reason to not like me, he added more audibly. Okay, a lot of reasons. I can be very annoying. He grinned, realized she wouldn’t see the expression, then frowned at the ground.

He hummed in acknowledgment when she stated her purpose for being here, but then silence spanned for a while. His blue eyes flickered back to her, and he smiled again after a moment, snorting lightly at himself. Just though I’d let you know, he said brazenly, I am currently staring at you in a way that can be considered creepy. His laughter was in his voice although he did not laugh, but he was grinning ear to ear as he realized how ridiculous he was being around her.

Siz olsa güzelsin, Levent did not say.

<style>
.scrollev .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.scrollev p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.scrollev b {color:#764e70; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#5e5e59 1px 1px 2px; }
.scrollev t {font-style:italic; color:#764e70; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#5e5e59 1px 1px 2px; }
.scrollev b.npc {color:#fff;}
.scrollev {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u2PIp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#363633; border:#764e70 1px solid; letter-spacing:.4px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; height:500px;}
.scrollev .inner {margin:87px 20px 15px 115px; padding:10px; height:379px; overflow:auto;}
.scrollev .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #764e70; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px;}
.scrollev .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.scrollev b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; }
.scrollev b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread