but you don't really care for music, do ya?
[html]

WC: 437

Hotaru's good humor only grew with the encounter. Gradually, her anger had been subsiding and she found herself less grumpy and more affectionate than before. Although there was still a lot of residual anger and sadness, she found that she could open herself up more to others. With the addition of strawberries to the situation, Hotaru was downright jovial. "I agree, its a fortunate affair." Her tail wagged in full force as she inhaled the sweet scent. If only she had a good cheese, she would be set.

Red tipped ears twitched and her wagging tail slowed as Levent's voice dropped into an almost apologetic tone. Again, he spoke in a language that Hotaru couldn't understand, but she let the words slide without comment. Her earlier statement was meant to be an apology on her part and expression of gratitude. However, it seemed to her that their prior meeting had cast a shadow over the male. He tried to make a joke out of it, but Hotaru could hear the reluctance in his voice. She shook her head slowly, not entirely realizing the reason for his distress. "No, I had no reason to yell at you and for that I am sorry. You were only trying to help and I was acting like an ungrateful puppy. My behavior was inexcusable and if possible I would like to make things up to you."

An uncomfortable silence spread between them and Hotaru nibbled on the last few strawberries in her paw. She didn't know what to say to Levent, nor did she understand the reason for his distress. At last, the male broke through the silence and said what was perhaps, the most random and awkward thing she had ever heard. Hotaru outright laughed at his statement, realizing just how strange it was. "Well, thank you for that information. It is very insightful. I can't imagine that I am much to look at." The grey female, although she was blessed with some natural beauty, she was not the best looking female around. Her hair was short and cut unevenly and her body was adorned with nothing but fur. Although she kept herself clean, the blind female found no reason for taking the extra lengths to make herself look better like some canines did.

Hotaru smiled, trying to return the pleasant feelings that were once between them. She preferred his joking manner to the depressed state he seemed to float in. "Perhaps you could stop by my pack sometime. I would like to repay your kindness and I have a few wooden pieces that you may take some interest in."

Table by Bria

<style>
.taruspring .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.taruspring p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.taruspring b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.taruspring {background-color:#C3E4F7; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... wxq0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.taruspring .inner {margin:10px 10px 600px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread