but you don't really care for music, do ya?
[html]

Sorry for the wait and crappy post.

Word Count → 312

It bothered him slightly that she kept pressing the issue, if only because he was taking the blame for his actions for once. It made him feel guilty that she felt guilty, and overall it was a muddled affair that he didn’t want to think about. I forgive you, he said evenly, and he hoped that would be enough for her to stop apologizing for a brief bad mood. While it had hurt him a bit to be yelled at, he’d obviously had no lasting emotional scars from it.

After that brief argument, the mood was successfully lightened; the blind she-wolf laughed and brought a grin to his face. Just thought you should be in the know, he replied warmly to her thanks, and snorted when she downplayed her beauty. It was true that she probably wouldn’t stop hearts, especially in Europe, but he was tired of gaudy faces and loud colors and itchy fabrics. Simple was nice right now, and he was attracted to that simplicity as well as what was hidden behind that timber face and auburn eyes.

Well, you can’t see other staring creepily, so you don’t know that, he went on. But I’ll let you know about that, too. Probably with the sound of a punch. Probably the clumsiest move yet, but he wagged his tail and was glad that Wilson wasn’t there to stare at him. Somehow, his failures were funny, and he was suppressing laughter even as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked back at the blue sky.

Dark ears flicked at her last offer, and he smiled. You carve? he asked, then went on to more properly after. That would be wonderful. Next time I drop by here, I’ll be sure to call for you. His tail swaying idly behind him, he frowned and asked thoughtfully, What is your pack like, Hotaru?

<style>
.scrollev .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.scrollev p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.scrollev b {color:#764e70; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#5e5e59 1px 1px 2px; }
.scrollev t {font-style:italic; color:#764e70; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#5e5e59 1px 1px 2px; }
.scrollev b.npc {color:#fff;}
.scrollev {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u2PIp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#363633; border:#764e70 1px solid; letter-spacing:.4px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; height:500px;}
.scrollev .inner {margin:87px 20px 15px 115px; padding:10px; height:379px; overflow:auto;}
.scrollev .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #764e70; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px;}
.scrollev .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.scrollev b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; }
.scrollev b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread