but you don't really care for music, do ya?
[html]

WC: 396

After their brief apology session where both Hotaru and Levent tried to take the fault for their previous meeting, the atmosphere became lighthearted. The blind female couldn't figure out if Levent was simply awkward around her, or just awkward in general. Either way, the conversation was intriguing and one she never imagined she would have. His description of his actions was humorous and even a little flattering. As Hotaru tried to downplay her looks, a gruff snort came from Levent to show his disapproval. Hotaru didn't fight his opinion, although she felt that he was wrong. After all, how could a wolf who had betrayed so many times be beautiful?

By that time, Hotaru had an almost permanent smile on her face and her tail wagged slowly. The male's words almost reminded her of her brother and father. They too seemed to have it out for any male who tried to get close to Hotaru. Surprisingly, the comparison didn't make the grey female feel any pangs of regret. "My hero." Playful sarcasm colored her voice when she spoke in an almost flirtatious manner.

Just as many had before him, Levent found her ability to carve surprising. Even Hotaru had been somewhat astonished when she discovered just how little her disability impacted her life. She had expected to be completely dependent on those around her and unable to function. However, that was not the case and the grey wolf was determined to make sure that other's recognized her abilities as well. "Yes, I have been carving since I first shifted." As she had hoped, a promise to visit was given. Hotaru really did want to pay him back, although by that time she had learned to enjoy his company as well.

The loner questioned the Tessitore di Sogno about her pack and Hotaru found herself almost eager to speak her mind. It was odd because she normally found herself reluctant to give out information for fear that it might be used for ill purposes. "Cercatori d'Arte is a pack that has an intense focus on art and trade. I suppose the best way to describe the pack would be to say that it is a merchant pack with many talented artisans. Our leader, although young, is wise and has led the pack from hard times into a wonderful age. On top of that, it is my home."

Table by Bria

<style>
.taruspring .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.taruspring p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.taruspring b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.taruspring {background-color:#C3E4F7; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... wxq0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.taruspring .inner {margin:10px 10px 600px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread