Medical Aid
The protective reaction to Amy's words was perfectly understandable. Amy hadn't trusted anyone near her pups when she'd been carrying them, going as far as to almost bite off a stranger's hand when she reached out to touch Amy's stomach, curious for when the pups were due. Very good. It looked like the pregnancy was forcing a bit of wisdom into the female. Growing more rapidly than before. Or perhaps it had simply been a while since she'd seen Ayasha, still carrying that slight glow of innocence that attracted and irritated Amy so much. She waited patiently, letting Ayasha think over what she had said.

Asked what she wanted with the pups Amy smiled. There was no darkness in it this time, just a simple break. I know what it's like to carry pups and worry for them. You are pack, so of course I should care about you. I'm tired of watching pups die before me. It won't happen this time, not with the help I can give. Her eyes glittered with determination, the small spark that was fueled with her pups glittering for a moment before being pushed back into the depths of her mind. It was weakness, something Amy wouldn't allow. The other reason for wanting to see the pups, well. That could be kept to herself.

Messages In This Thread