Medical Aid
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

She let Ayasha take the peppermint. There would be plenty more where that came from. Everything the white female would need, Amy would provide. The pups would come, healthy and strong. Tail wagging she wasn't surprised at Ayasha's words. It had been some time since they had done business. The oath had only been taken once, almost half a year ago. A renewal was in order after all, refreshing the ties between them.

Of course. It's not a problem. Wording the oath properly would be difficult, needing Ayasha to say certain things without realizing how dangerous it was. By my blood, I promise to bring life. By my kin I will deliver it up. By my soul I swear that I will not break this, and grant them unto you. She paused, feeling the temperature drop, creatures from the other realm leaning close. Even if they had no true power, they always listened. Then you seal it with your name.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread