Medical Aid
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy smiled as Ayasha promptly repeated the words back. Deal sealed. Now all that was left was preparation. I suggest you keep a good supply of peppermint nearby. I planted some down by my cottage. You'll be able to take all you need from there. If you require anything else at any point, just holler. Even if it's for a craving you can't explain. Amy had been there before, craving a food she hadn't been given.

Passing the few herbs she felt would help Ayasha Amy turned back, heading towards the cottage. She did like the isolation, and the work on the crystal would be useful to begin. Carving it would be hard, but she had the tools available. The only question was which form it would take.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread