Relentless Training
WC::367 OOC:: Mind if I set this at the training grounds? If something isn't right let me know.

[html]

Mido had loaded up his pack with everything he wanted to rain with, leaving the sword and bo-staff behind, rarely did he work with them anyhow. Inside one of the side pockets were his knives, strapped to the back of the bag were his Kamas. He quickly took note of the fact that it had been raining before he left the caves for the training grounds. The rain was heavy and it wouldn’t be long before his brown khakis would be soaked and twice as heavy. The Dasa really didn’t enjoy the rain, but the fact was that he needed to stay regular with training so he wouldn’t become lax.

Arriving at the training grounds the mix stood at the entrance, it was apparent that he wouldn’t be the only one here. He squinted his eyes, focusing he tried to see if he knew the canine. In fact he did, it had been Amy Sunders, he didn’t deal with her at all, and the last time they were even in the same space was the Rast Ceremony for the Angela’s boys. The male looked into the sky to locate the crow that he could hear crying away. The rain continued to bounce off his muzzle, splashing him in the eyes.

Walking closer to the female he watched her swing her sword. He stopped about five yards away from the cream yellow colored woman being sure to give her space. Dangling his bag above the ground, he let it plop onto the saturated ground with a splash. The mutt gave her a moment before disrupting her. If you don’t mind me asking Amy, would you mind if I joined you? It looks like could use a partner. Their last encounter hadn’t been the greatest, at that time the Iblis had been pregnant and rather moody. Mido was a casual and understanding guy; he wasn’t past giving people a couple chances before really making up his mind about someone. Amy would be no different to the male. With his icy blues on her he awaited a response, he wondered if she would be rude and make some kind of snide remark, or surprise him and be cool about it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread