Relentless Training
WC:: 365 OOC:: *gasp* oh my. 0.0

[html]

He was off the ground, giving a forceful roundhouse to her lower legs. He thought for sure she would jump the kick, but to his surprise she hadn’t and was lying on the rocks she had put herself up on. Before he could do anything else she spun herself back up and slung mud at his face. Time seemed to slow down as he watched her; he attempted to shield his face with a forearm and tried to jump back. He didn’t move fast enough though; some mud had gotten onto his face almost in his eyes. The very tip of her short sword nicked his lower abdomen; he let out a brief cry of surprise that sounded like a yowl of the husky in him.

Stepping back he put his left hand to his stomach to check the damage. It wasn’t a deep slice, no serious damage done, but none the less he was bleeding. Going into brief panic his heart began to pound away in his chest. She could have hurt me. She could have even killed me? His mind cycled so quickly, the blood was warm and moist, staining his fur white fur. His eyes dilated, he snapped and he hadn’t even realized it. His inner demons he had kept so tamed for such a long time had nearly taken hold of him, dragging out the animosity he kept tied up and locked away. His panic long passed was now a case of controlled rage.

He had taken those couple steps between them in a flash for his weight he moved like the wind. With the Kamas high in the air he was bringing them down at her sword with unrivaled ferocity. You bitch! His teeth ever evident he snarled viciously. He was holding the semblance that remained in him. He wasn’t sure where their training went from controlled to dangerous, but that was no way to treat a fellow pack mate, especially Mido. The Dasa reminded himself he wouldn’t kill a pack mate, he really wouldn’t, he was better than that. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t send that blade of hers flying away from her or possibly breaking the damn thing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread